Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all~

Since SBN is of no more, I have started to peel my stickie off of the Viffer. I am sure that some of ya'll have done so as well.

I just go off the phone with Robert, and we have the go ahead to design an Official SBW stickie. If anyone has a vinyle shop, and can get me a good deal, now is the time to let me know. If not, then I will use the same person down in FLA that I used to make the .net stickies.

I am open for design suggestions, fonts, colors, and etc. Truth be told though, I think it would be best if we keep it simple, and work with what we already have. For those that never saw the original ones, here are some shots.

Let me know either way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had my custom graphics made at www.tricktape.com. Maybe we can get a volume discount if there is enough interest....
:p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Isnt TT the main reason why were are over here?

Whatever the design on the SportbikeWorld.com/nc look like put me down for three!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
From what I understand there was soem 'creative' differences between Fred and TT. But Fred should have taken one of the many offers he had for someone else to take over hosting for SBN. :crying:

Anyway, I'll take what ever I can get for stickies, as long as this site doen't do an SBN. :finger:

:twofinger

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got this one Boommeerr.......NO PROBLEM! I did all the footwork back when you couldnt get the SBN stickers. ILL get them working on it this weekend and get a price list..ill have them do it up in 2 sizes the smaller version and the large like what I had on the tiller, which seemed to be the 2 most popular sizes. Will have the answer for you quickly...maybe by tomorrow afternoon!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jeff...please indeed look into it. I contacted my maker in FLA, and he states that he is not geared up enough to take on this...so if you can get something rolling, let me know.

Try to keep it similiar to what we were using, as it has already been proven to look good on the rides.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thats what I was thinking. The lettering style and size blends well with most of the bikes. Ill have the numbers crunched on the first set by tomorrow afternoon...I just walked thru the door, its after 5 now so ill go in the morning after x-men and coffee:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I kinda agree , I was thinking of making the logo a little smaller. Also was thinking of having it added anyways, and whoever gets the sticker could always decide for themselves. Nothing a small snip of the sciccors couldnt take care of!

ill be going here in a few minutes to see what they say.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I'll buy 2 with no logo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts