Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just arrived at VIR and just setting up. I'll be updating this thread quite a bit with pics and stats. I'm meeting up with Joe Wierzbicki later today so perhaps I'll learn some tricks from him. :)

It's about in the 70's, overcast and a bit wet. They'll hopefully start practice in a few hours and I'll take some action shots and find some good vantage points.

Jeff

Edit by Mike (admin) - see all Jeff's images in a new gallery located here in the SBW Gallery

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm jealous. :twofinger

·
Registered
258 Posts
JBaz: You're getting better right before our very own eyes! Never hurts to publicly say what you wanna do, especially now that you're right in the thick of it, and doing it! Keep up the good work, we may be seeking you out in the publications in the not too distant future.:thumb:

DT996

·
Registered
139 Posts
awesome form man. hey so if you become famous-er...heh...why don't we arrange for a group buy of autographed tshirts or something...not a bad idea...

:D

·
Registered
892 Posts
more great pics dude! so did you get a photographers pass this time as well?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Honest to gosh some of the best photos of m/c road racing action one could possibly expect.

As an ex-freel-lance photographer & covering m/c action as well---well seeing you from the start ------- it has been a pleasure.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
As always, JB, you rock :burnout:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just added the Ducati Girl shoot. Stay tuned for more pics! I got 4 other shoots and race pics from sat and sun to finalize. These pics of girls are taking 30 mins each to edit, but definately well worth the effort in my opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts