Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Officers meeting at Mongolian BBQ on Saturday March 29 @ 12:00pm I ask that all officers are at this meeting that includes all co-road captains. we will be covering alot and perparing for the up coming riding season. if anyone has any question please feel free to contact me.

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
That's Team Chicago day. Lucky and I are not 100% sure if we are going though.

I hate to be annoying at ask to move it to Sunday

p.s.- I am Lucky's personal secretary by the way
Why wouldn't you stay for the Team Chicago on Sunday. $75 for normal trackday, I will be there.

Pending weather.

-Nick

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can't do it Sunday cause I have to leave for Vegas for work for a week so the meeting will have to stay Saturday and I will meet with Chris anther time to go over stuff. If that’s ok Mrs. Secretary :twofinger

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am assuming that this is at the Mongolian in RO. I will be there per your request Nate.

Jon

·
Registered
732 Posts
There will be a Officers meeting at Mongolian BBQ in Royal Oak on Saturday March 29 @ 12:00pm I ask that all officers are at this meeting that includes all co-road captains. we will be covering alot and perparing for the up coming riding season. if anyone has any question please feel free to contact me.
I've put the meeting in my calendar and should be there.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
465 Posts
Steve, if the timing works out, could I make this the first meeting that I can go to ?

Weve talked about so much stuff over the years.. I always enjoy watching how other bike groupd do structure etc..

Would it be ok to come if possible ?
( not saying for sure on my end, but wanted to ask first )

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey sonny we would love to have you at on of our meetings but cant do a officers meeting we will be have a regular meeting the beginning of april watch the board you are more than welcome to attend.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
hey sonny we would love to have you at on of our meetings but cant do a officers meeting we will be have a regular meeting the beginning of april watch the board you are more than welcome to attend.
Punctuation :dunno:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Punctuation :dunno:
youshouldn'tcorrectourpresidentlikethatbecauseheisourleaderandnotyouifhewantstotypewithoutanypunctuationitishisrighttodoso. :loser::ban::moon:

Just bustin yer chops Nate. If we didn't like ya, we would leave you alone, and be real nice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts