Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And Legends

Legends screwed now. The hotels in Shenzen have imposed a 13% guy charge. Better watch out what you take back in China Dave:twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Guys ?

Its a Shanghai build Audi or Passat I think, they even started building MBW here last year:eek:

whats the story with the guy charge, you pay more for bring a guy back as opposed to a donkey?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Chinky Corner

I think we need a dedicated post for all things chinese, Somthing about this one that has CHINA written all over it.

This appeared overnight, hopefully they wont realise there is another end to the road and leave that one clear.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Guys ?

Tug said:
Its a Shanghai build Audi or Passat I think, they even started building MBW here last year:eek:

whats the story with the guy charge, you pay more for bring a guy back as opposed to a donkey?
I got a round of applause for the donkey. Heh not quite bogata but continents change:twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Video?

Nah Will, doubt you've posted it before - but just downloading it to make sure. In the meantime, can you chicken feet eaters explain these???

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Just seen the vid

Will, if that is your own work, I have to say, I am impressed... :cool:

Even though it's speeded up - seems like there is evidence of crap boat driving... Check out the taxi/shuttle going across throughout.. looks like he's driving a dodgem at a funfair..:eek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts