Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I saw this before(I think) but is there a way to browse a member directory to find a specific user ?? Like if I wanted to get RcJohn's Email addr. ;) or see how many users there are in the SBW community??

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

·
Registered
328 Posts
On the main Forum Index page, click on "memberlist". From there, you can search by name, e-mail, etc.

------------------
Life is hard.
It's even harder when you're stupid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AZ,

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Im in the top 25 posters!!!

#25!!!

As for Sportbikeworld,Pete and cbrf2boy.. you guys talk too much! :)

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i didn't pass kyle (river_runner) did i?

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup... You are 3rd. kyle (river_runner) is 4th. (14 MORE TO TIE!! GO KYLE GO)

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
yeah, go kyle go kyle....

you're slacking off kyle. don't make me go to alabama and not have internet connections for two weeks!!!

actually, that maybe happening... :(

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

[This message has been edited by cbrf2boy (edited September 05, 2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts