Sportbike World banner

OEM Battlaxx

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  cmd954 
#1 ·
I have Bridgestone Battlax tires on my 2-wheeler and I need new tires. But there are about 15 fucking types of battlaxes out there and I don't know which ones are mine. The tire says 050 on it but I can't find those anywhere. I got 5k out of the stock tires.

How do I find out what come stock on my bike?
OR....
What tire will give me the best mileage (in Texas) for 90% highway driving (Bridgestone or any other brand)?

Thanks, troops.

#2 ·
Crescent Fresh said:
I have Bridgestone Battlax tires on my 2-wheeler and I need new tires. But there are about 15 fucking types of battlaxes out there and I don't know which ones are mine. The tire says 050 on it but I can't find those anywhere. I got 5k out of the stock tires.

How do I find out what come stock on my bike?
OR....
What tire will give me the best mileage (in Texas) for 90% highway driving (Bridgestone or any other brand)?

Thanks, troops.
I have the 010s on my bike and I am very happy with the performace and the treadlife.

#3 · (Edited)
I also have BT-010 on my machine,they have excellent grip and they are wearing well,I expect 5K or better from them,not bad for a fairly sticky tire.For you I would reccomend BT020,they have 90% of the BT010's grip but will last about 50% longer(in other words about 7 to 8 K):2cents:

#10 ·
o|||||||o said:
You may actually want to look into the special that Pirelli is running. Buy the rear and get the front free. People are walking away with both tires, brand new for around $140 (including shipping.)

Check out www.rrash.com - Get the number and call Adam. He will hook you up!
I can't find that deal on the website, nor can I find a telephone #.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.