Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are still some spots available at the discounted club rate of $150 for October 27th. This rate is good up to 14 days in advance of the date only.

We have a cut off of 45 riders. No more than 15 per group. Lot's of open uncrowded track for all to enjoy. 3 groups according to skill level. Special instruction for those new to motorcycling or track riding.
Lots of highly skilled, knowledgeable, proffesional instructors available for one on one on track instruction n/c. Bike/suspension set up and advice included.
Riders of all skill levels welcome.

Track goes green at 8am. We do not stop until 5:30pm. Lunch is included in between your sessions. As much on track time as you can take.

Motorcycle rider training is all we do, every day, for the past 10 years. We truly enjoy passing our knowledge on to you.

"The more you know the better it gets".
See you out there..
www.motorcycletraining.com or call 480-998-9888:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi!

Hi! I have always wanted to ride on the track, but i just sold my bike before i moved here. Do you rent bikes and leathers? I know that with some schools they will rent the bikes out, or even let you ride theirs. How much is it for a full day and half day? Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts