Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a quick heads up that I'm taking these days off of work to #1 work on the redline shed, #2 work on tearing that addition off the house and #3 work on redline paperwork stuff and planning for next year.

If anyone is free or around those nights and wouldn't mind giving a hand I would much appreciate it. :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
I could give you a hand this sunday I believe. At least for an hour or 2, and I wouldnt mind meeting you :). Whereabouts are you from?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
chillyzf4i said:
i suppose i could give ya a reach around

is that the kind of hand your looking for
:eek: :laughing:

Kids are off of school the 4th. Clay or I could come over that day/night....I'll call ya.

Jen

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
almightys said:
chuck can you stickey this for a bit?

I can most likely help on the later dates. I have 3 vacation days to burn myself and since you are going to be off these days I will let you know to coordinate one of them on either the 17,18, or 24th
No need to sticky it. From what I hear there are grumblings from some people about the shed not being a good idea. So hey, whatever, shouldn't have voted on it. I've been working on it steady and paying for stuff as I go out of my own pocket. People come over and give a hand, we brush a few strokes and have a bbq and eat free food. When it's done I'm literally giving it to redline to keep stuff in it and for us to use...and people still feel like they might get fucked? At the VERY worst case you helped a friend do a little work for a free meal. If it's a trust issue and some people don't trust me then I wish I knew who they were. The messed up part is when they want do something like change their tires for free after adding zero parcipatation and running their mouths off for over a year, they aren't going to feel bad about it. Pieces of shit. Lets hope it's not too many.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Dan03F4i said:
I was gonna call you last night and i started chatting with hot babes online and forgot. I'll try to make it over on the other days.:cool:
Those were dudes Dan :twofinger

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
almightys said:
maybe those who are against it were not at the meeting (as usual) because I only saw hands up for the vote.
Not everyone can make meetings...that's fine. But it's better to call me about something and get the scoop than than talk to everyone about shit they don't understand. No offense to anyone, but if you think the only one who is benefiting from this shed is me, you are wrong.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Bluto said:
Not everyone can make meetings...that's fine. But it's better to call me about something and get the scoop than than talk to everyone about shit they don't understand. No offense to anyone, but if you think the only one who is benefiting from this shed is me, you are wrong.
no, i'm hoping i will benefit from it as well, LOL

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I finished painting...thanks to Church Girl for stopping by last night to give a hand...just gotta pull the tape and clean up but thought I'd provide an update.

Doc you're up! Lights, door lock, etc.

I'll order the window this weekend, dan I'll let you know when it comes in.

Now I can get started on some of the other stuff. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts