Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me and my feable brain or do you guys lose track of the topics you have posted to after a few days too? I thought it would be helpful (to me atleast) to have some kind of indicator showing if I have posted to a particular topic or not. Could be like the topic changing colors the way it does after you've read a thread. My memory is shot, please help....reply soon or I'll forget I wrote this message :)

------------------
Clark

G

·
Clark, just do like I do - post a reply in every thread, then you'll know which ones to check. :D

I'm sure one of our better moderators will have a legitimate answer for you shortly.

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
Clark, just do like I do - post a reply in every thread, then you'll know which ones to check. :D

I'm sure one of our better moderators will have a legitimate answer for you shortly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pete, should have known it was you when I saw 1 reply to this message. That's what I like about you, you post a reply whether or not you have something useful, interesting, on topic, or note worthy to say. ;) :)

------------------
Clark

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
THis is my HUGEST pet peeve! I wish it would show new topics since last login via password. Its hard to keep up!

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I wish I had some more coffee... Okay, I don't have anything to contribute to this. :D :D :D

------------------
"You sure do love animals, don't you?"

"When it's cold enough..."

·
Registered
380 Posts
and I thought I was the only one who had nothing better to do all day than try to look busy while playing at SBW.com...

------------------
j.--
"get on the good foot-heh, good god"

·
Registered
38 Posts
mwahahahahahhahahahaha... :D :D here's a tip...mwahahaha...where's redninja to cancel threads...?

------------------
Too Young to ride, too old to not

·
Registered
288 Posts
Huh, I'm suprised one of the administrators hasn't replied yet. It is a pretty good realistic suggestion.

------------------
Hey officer, wanna race????

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Actually Robert and I have discussed this, but we're kinda afraid that if we start making a mandatory login, it will run people off because its one more step to get to the forums. (For all the lazies out there :D)

We can revisit this issue if you would like, but there has to be enough support for it.
Also, I could be speaking out of my a** right now, since I don't know that the UBB will do it (I'm not a UBB guru).

Will

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e

1 - 10 of 10 Posts