Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some thought it was crazy but so far, 30% rain and high upper 50's, maybe 60's by then as it has been steadily improving for the last few days. This is the last one of the season. Anybody going out?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I will probably head out and spectate too. I know of a few other people that are riding....2 from Philly and one of my neighbors.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're now calling no rain, 50 low and 65 high for sunday's track day! This could be quite excellent! Maybe get my "refrigerator" to break a 1:08 this time?!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gs500rider said:
Hope everyone had Fun at Beaver and the weather held out for all of you. Sorry I missed it, I love the Beaver.

Doctor said no riding or lifting for 6 weeks, so my season is over.
It was a total rain out. They called it at about 9:00 instead of making everybody wait. In spite of the weather report, the rain slowed considerably by noon and then stopped completely but further problems with mud washing on the track would have left some bad conditions for the rest of the day. Tough call but probably for the best in the long haul. We'll see you next year I expect. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's a real shame, the temptures looked like they were going to be decent, considering how cold it was the last few weeks.

See you next year, hopefully we will get more dates out there next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts