Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have u noticed it's been more quiet than normal around here? That's because everybody is over checking out the new Redline Superbike website at www.redlinesuperbike.com. Get over there and check it out!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I slid over there to check it out when jgreen spilled the beans last week. Looks like you guys are hooked up now. I might stop by and chime in before heading up that way for the Air Races.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I slid over there to check it out when jgreen spilled the beans last week. Looks like you guys are hooked up now. I might stop by and chime in before heading up that way for the Air Races.
So I heard....lol
I hate it when I miss the good stuff.

I've been waiting to see fireworks over here for 2 months now.:D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Yes, this place has dramatically slowed down since the website change. This would normally be the start of the busiest time of year. Not looking too good. :(

I'm still keeping the faith. For now.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Yes, this place has dramatically slowed down since the website change. This would normally be the start of the busiest time of year. Not looking too good. :(

I'm still keeping the faith. For now.

Good... you can join in with snake and I in our witless attempts at humor, trading insults, and posting as much useless crap as humanly possible in an attempt to keep some sort of activity around here. :D

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Good... you can join in with snake and I in our witless attempts at humor, trading insults, and posting as much useless crap as humanly possible in an attempt to keep some sort of activity around here. :D
Amen to that.

I can't figure out why there was so much commotion made about the switch. I didn't care for it myself, but I understand that if you have the opportunity to make a buck, you should go for it. That's the American way. And the only sportbike forums that I've been on that are vaguely similar to what this site used to be (in appearance and lack of ads) are full of immature posers who are always trying to brag about their latest stunt etc.etc. I can say that this is one of the few "general sportbike" forums where new riders are encouraged to do things the right way. At least from what I've seen in my wanderings.

Of course now that Redline's jumped ship (understandably so I might add) I'm left here with a bunch of ninja drivers. This could get interesting.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
I think maybe we've just reached the end of the internet. We've talked about everything there is to talk about, and of course being the experts we are, were able to determine the best solution/conclusion. Everybody go home now, we're shutting the site down. :twofinger:twofinger

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Everybody go home now, we're shutting the site down.
That doesn't surprise me at all. Somebody's gotta be very disappointed with the lack of activity around here. Maybe a few somebodys.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
lets keep it civil....

water under the bridge....

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
OMG.....
I cant believe she posted that...:jawdrop:

What's with all the new chicks there at the new site?:jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Amen to that.

I can't figure out why there was so much commotion made about the switch. I didn't care for it myself, but I understand that if you have the opportunity to make a buck, you should go for it. That's the American way. And the only sportbike forums that I've been on that are vaguely similar to what this site used to be (in appearance and lack of ads) are full of immature posers who are always trying to brag about their latest stunt etc.etc. I can say that this is one of the few "general sportbike" forums where new riders are encouraged to do things the right way. At least from what I've seen in my wanderings.

Of course now that Redline's jumped ship (understandably so I might add) I'm left here with a bunch of ninja drivers. This could get interesting.
Yeah, I didn't see what the big deal was either.

Not sure if you wanna hang with us witless, Ninja-riding, hacks snake. But we'll make the best of it!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Yeah, I didn't see what the big deal was either.

Not sure if you wanna hang with us witless, Ninja-riding, hacks snake. But we'll make the best of it!
I'm in it for the long haul buddy :thumbs2:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Smoking the good stuff this morning?
No, but this morning was a pain in the ass.

Never bring frozen blueberries into the bedroom for love play.

I show up at work, and my co-workers start laughing at me and ask why do I have purple dye on my chin, moustache, nose, fingers, back of my neck, and ears.

The wife calls me and says she's got it on her hands, P***y, and the bed sheet set is toast. :mad:

Scotchbrite removed enough to get thru the day, so far, but it hurt like hell.
:ban:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
The new site looks good, sorry to see some of ya go, but I know Redline has been talking about getting their own forum for years (pretty much since SBN shut down). :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts

I show up at work, and my co-workers start laughing at me and ask why do I have purple dye on my chin, moustache, nose, fingers, back of my neck, and ears.

The wife calls me and says she's got it on her hands, P***y, and the bed sheet set is toast. :mad:

What is wrong with you dude??? LOL

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

He won't abandon us. He is the same, personality-wise, and he just one-upped us by buying the duc. Given those two facts... do you really think he would rather jump ship than to hang around here and throw the duc in our faces every chance he gets? :laughing:

Of all the times for someone to have a vivid imagination... I had to come here at this exact moment.

And I'm sure it would just simply be in poor taste to ask how you got it on the back of your neck and your ears too. Besides... I'm not sure I want an answer. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts