Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the accident, I thought it would be fun to make a small "angel" in honor of the silver Dodge that protected my family , but lost it's life in doing so.

Hubby thinks I'm certifiable.

I thought it was funny, but it serves it's purpose!

Sorry if the pics are blurry........too much iced tea today...:cool:

I tried to find a silver Hot wheel of this, but it turned out to be quite a treasure hunt. So I modified one. Don't show Jesse!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last one........I'm gonna see if I can velcro it to the dash cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Only an artist!:D

And I mean that in the best, kindest, and most complimentary way.:thumb: :cool: :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
Last one........I'm gonna see if I can velcro it to the dash cover.
You know you come up with the neatest ideas.:thumb:
I haven't painted a blessed thing,have had no inspiration at all lately,have a couple of saws to do but nothing is coming to mind,first time in a long time I just am blank.Hope it passes soon:(

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maddjack said:
You know you come up with the neatest ideas.:thumb:
I haven't painted a blessed thing,have had no inspiration at all lately,have a couple of saws to do but nothing is coming to mind,first time in a long time I just am blank.Hope it passes soon:(
That sucks. Mental blocks are no fun. Maybe time for a change of pace, or try something completely out of the ordinary from what you normally paint. Take the Mrs. on a quick vacation, or hit a new museum. I love to do that.......hit a new museum...........see what some of those half painted canvases are selling for. Usually the trip is worth the laugh!!!!!!!!!

The Dodge angel was a 3:00am thing. I'm glad that it saved my family, but I haven't wrapped my mind around it giving it's life to do so. I know it's just a machine, but I treat my machines differently. I'll be driving along in the new blue one (his name is Gil) and see a silver one.......definately have to look at it a little longer, and then usually a "humph" comes out. Eventhough I wasn't in the accident, it still shook me up. Without Hubby, Son, and Dog, there's not much reason to be here.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
weirdo.....and I mean it in the nice.....nevermind...weirdo. :twofinger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts