Sportbike World banner

Norwalk CT

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DAVE04R1 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Hey man what's up :)

I'm in Norwalk too. I ride with 2-3 other guys sometimes and we usually meet up on Saturday or Sunday morning for a long ride up the to Marcus Dairy in Danbury. From there we have a few different way to go but always fun.

Look out for a red Ducati 996 so if you see me at the beach or someplace just let me know when you want to ride. (e-mail me or PM me next time you ride) Thanks

Later! :burnout:

#4 ·
veektor said:
You may want to update your photo gallery with the pics of you Duc. You've had it for a few months already, sure you have taken some pics by now!:D
Yeah my friend got the ZX-7RR now and I got the Duc.

I will take some new pics this weekend since it looks a little different now since I converted it to Biposto replaced the signals and added some more carbon fiber :p

But here you go some older pics.

Attachments

#5 ·
Nice!:thumb: I will take the looks of 916 and 996 over the latest 999 any day.

Let us know when you get the new pics posted. I really only commented because in your earlier post you described your bike, and I instinctively clicked on the gallery to see some pics, where you only had the pics of your old bike. Unless you really meant that there is only one red Ducati 996 in yor area?:D

#6 ·
veektor said:
Nice!:thumb: I will take the looks of 916 and 996 over the latest 999 any day.

Let us know when you get the new pics posted. I really only commented because in your earlier post you described your bike, and I instinctively clicked on the gallery to see some pics, where you only had the pics of your old bike. Unless you really meant that there is only one red Ducati 996 in yor area?:D
I'm the same way man. I just love the 916-998 look better then the new 999 and I always wanted one. So for me it was an easy choice. :2cents:

Well took some new pics this weekend. :D

Check out the gallery :)

Attachments

#7 ·
Conn Riders

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you guys know of a website I just started up - www.connriders.com

I'm hoping to somewhat 'organize' CT riders and form large group rides, local meets, etc.

I'm from stamford, always down for a ride - just waiting for the weather to hit atleast 50degrees though.

www.connriders.com/forum

jeff@sevencube.ccom
AIM: Jeff Roldan

#8 ·
looking for people to ride with in CT.

i live in hebron CT and im looking for people to ride with this summer. i have an 04 R1. i keep 2 wheels on the road at all times now and my days of runnin from the cops for fun are all over, so if you just ride for the enjoyment of it and limit the 130 mph occasional sprints on the highway when there's no cars, let me know.. i love to go fast, thats why i dont.. thanks..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.