Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking for any riders in the Northern Va/ DC area who might be interested in some group rides. I just started riding again after a several year break, so I'm not looking to go out and kill myself too soon. Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ride any time. I prefer the weekend because it could be a pain in the ass to get down to quantico after work in rush hour.
From what I understand there is suppose to be a very good road leading away from the base down there.
email me [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
DC Area Forum

Hey guys, check out Sportbikes.net and go to the DC area forum. There are a TON of people in the DC/Nova area and we all pretty much use this forum as a ride posting spot. You can always find people to ride with there.

Randy I got you email. Check out the above forum and look for me there. I am TT-Tyler there also.

·
Registered
77 Posts
When I used to live in NoVA, I hooked up a couple times w/ a bunch of sportriders. Ask a for a guy name, Tony. I believe he's one of the leaders. He lives in MD and rides a R1. They seem cool and introduced me to 211!!! One of the best roads in the area. It's off of 66, near Shenandoah. It's very smooth. They usually congregate at the Shark Club in Centreville or Hooters in MD somewhere. Your best bet is to hang out at the Shark Club in Centreville on either Sun or Sat. morning. Best of luck. BTW, they are EXPERIENCED riders, w/ an awesome selection of bikes, but they also look out for the riders in the group.

--kaneda aka Tai

·
Registered
17 Posts
i think that Tomy rides a 929 (or 954?). ive ridden with them a couple times and are a great group.

i also ride with a group from esportbike.com but they are mostly in MD.

im always up for a ride, drop me a line and im there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hahaha

Tony rides a 929 yellow and black...
Anyway, yeah we ride on the weekends...
glad to see you on here tyler.

If you guys see me..in woodbridge, my name is Katie and I ride the Movistar GSXR

DO any of you know the girl on the blue and white GSXR...it's an 01...

At any rate...see you guys on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts