Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I ride a 88 gsxr750, black & grey. I also ride dirt bikes.

My only problem is reading about you guys down south who are able to ride while I look outside at snow and ice. I thought I had my need for speed problem solved this winter when I bought a snowmobile but we didn't get enough snow to use it. I guess I'm screwwed.

What do all you other northerners to to keep busy though the winter. (keep it clean)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
oldgixer said:
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I ride a 88 gsxr750, black & grey. I also ride dirt bikes.

My only problem is reading about you guys down south who are able to ride while I look outside at snow and ice. I thought I had my need for speed problem solved this winter when I bought a snowmobile but we didn't get enough snow to use it. I guess I'm screwwed.

What do all you other northerners to to keep busy though the winter. (keep it clean)
Thats about all they can do :D

P

·
0 Posts
RedNinja said:

Look at Will would ya?! Took his "Qwik-Wit" pill this morning! You go boy!

Welcome Oldgixer! Sounds like you need to add a quad to the stable. ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
oldgixer said:

RedNinja said:

Hey, now I was told 64 strokes for hygene was standard. ;)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Birdman said:

Hey, now I was told 64 strokes for hygene was standard. ;)
If I was Hygene, I wouldn't appreciate your posting that on such a public forum. Is nothing private anymore?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts