Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is going to be in the N. GA area this weekend, I'll be hanging around Hwy129 on Sunday. I plan on doing some "poaching for squids," so you may see me at the top of Blood Mtn. I'll be with a guy riding an R6. Look for the Orange Ducati, you can't miss it!:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sorry man,
I was moving my entire game out to watkinsville this weekend. Got a big new spread with the all important 2 -car(read 5 ducati) garage. Also got a 75 mile commute as a bonus. I am definitely gonna try and make it to the smackdown, though it may be dificult to talk my wife into two bike weekends in a row. Ducks fly south is the weekend after. Any interest in the wera races at Road Atlanta in July?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Races

Hey if you guys are going to be at Road Atlanta in July I would not mind going up there. I am in Warner Robins so it is not a bad ride to get to Road Atlanta from here.

·
Registered
241 Posts
TWO

I will be at TWO from Friday afternoon through the weekend. I will have my RC51 & 96 GSXR 750 converted race bike with me. Gong to be a bad weekend for high visability performance riding, especially Blood Mountain. The police will have a campaign going for certain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts