Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!! Just introducing myself here. I've always been interesting in riding, but never really got the chance to see the passion come true until now....mainly cuz now I can actually afford it. I've never ridden or even sat on a bike before. I'll be taking the MSF class in late July...boy, will it be sweltering hot in SoCal. I've mainly been browsing and gathering loads of info from friends and the boards and each day I just get more and more excited. I'm really liking the EX250 as a starter bike, but before that I'll have to start getting my gear....can't afford to be hospitalized and out of work. Anyone know of any MC shops in the Inland Empire area? I'm in Diamond Bar.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the world of motorcycling!

Check out newenough.com for gear, especially the "closeouts" sections. I've bought most of my gear from them, good prices, service. Popular site.

I'd recommend not buying a helmet online though, for the simple fact you really should go try them on...some just won't feel "right" on your head.

·
Registered
128 Posts
welcome, gear up and be careful. every day your #1 concern is to not become a statistic.

have fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slaps76 said:
Hey man, welcome to the world of motorcycling!

Check out newenough.com for gear, especially the "closeouts" sections. I've bought most of my gear from them, good prices, service. Popular site.

I'd recommend not buying a helmet online though, for the simple fact you really should go try them on...some just won't feel "right" on your head.
Thx. Yeah I hear good things about newenough.com. What I really want to do also is actually try stuff on; get a feel as to what will fit me and what won't.

For sure the helmet will be bought from a store.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Welcome to the board! :D

Congrats on having enough brains to do the right thing; MSF course, beginner bike and gear. :thumbs2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts