Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, i was bored last night and was digging around. there is something like 30 pages of members here who've never posted a single post. thats roughly 750 members not saying anything. if people would pipe up this place would get all kinds of traffic!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i thought of something that i think im going to do, im going to get some business cards made up with my member ID info to hand out when i hook up with new riders. i really like the layout here and id like to see these guys do well instead of struggling and have to take donations.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I felt like posting just to let you know I read your message. I agree, if everyone posted then this place would get even better. We can only read so much about John's lime green thong and the sexual love-hate relationship Adam and Pete have.
No, actually I can read about it all day long, just as long as they don't start posting pictures.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
funksouljon said:
I felt like posting just to let you know I read your message. I agree, if everyone posted then this place would get even better. We can only read so much about John's lime green thong and the sexual love-hate relationship Adam and Pete have.
No, actually I can read about it all day long, just as long as they don't start posting pictures.
Yeeeaaahh Baaabby.....Grrrr!!! :D:D

You know you like. ;)

Seriously, I will they would join in also. There are alot of members that log on frequently and read the post but hardly ever post. Many just enjoy the entertainment I guess. :)

S

·
0 Posts
funksouljon said:
I told you to butt out! :rolleyes:

No Funky's right, Weez justa buncha bored mofo's. Then when a new guy come's on and asks a Question, We tell him to do a search :D:D

http://www.sportbikeworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=7569

Im with you Orchid, I try to plug SBW whenever I can.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Time to chime in too. I just registered. Why register if you are not going to post. I am very active in two other forums.. This seems like a good one for bikes.. Hope to be spending some more time here.. wishing for some riding weather...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts