Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey jk6672......what branch are you in? I am in the AF stationed in Charleston SC. I am a firefighter but right now I am working the Alarm Room....answering 911 ect...... I work 7pm-7am and besides studying for upgrade training I can surf all I want WHOOO HOOO!
Sorry to hear they punished you like that.

------------------

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Bummer, :)

I can probibly tell you how to get around the block. But I don't want you to get in trouble.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sportbikeworld:
Bummer, :)

I can probibly tell you how to get around the block. But I don't want you to get in trouble.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robert, I don't think that they blocked it after all. I thought they did but today I just left it on the page and eventually each page would come up after aprox. 3-4 min of nothing but blue and a banner. It's only been this way since the latest design. I don't know what the problem is though, maybe it has something to do with the efront? who knows.

------------------
John
http://photos.yahoo.com/jk6672

·
Registered
873 Posts
Robert, i hate to say this but there are some serious bandwidth problems with the site, after jk's note here i realized that i am having the same problems. The pages are almost dead sometimes. takes 1 minute, or 10 seconds, never can quite tell.. Same problems on both a 56K Dial Up and a 256K DSL... it only got real bad today and late yesterday.

------------------
Fear Green.

[This message has been edited by GreenNinja (edited September 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
yep, the new design is slower for me too

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i'm running slower as well. :(

jk, keep trying, some times work will put up firewalls and block me out and then a couple days laters, i'm good to go.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Hey Basil, I'm not kissing butt, but I haven't had any problems and I like the new site layout. I am not worried about work, how does one get around a firewall?

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

·
Registered
169 Posts
i am on 750K DSL and it is running slower than it was before the remodel ! man it's givin me the creaps !,..feels like my old dial up days,...yiks !

------------------
texas tornado #2

jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts