Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*This "event" is in NO WAY sponsored, sanctioned, organized, supported, or otherwise affiliated with SBW... this is strictly a fun event for SBW members to get together, drink some beers, kick some ass, take some good pictures, and perhaps meet some of the characters we've all grown to love and hate. :laughing:

*If this post in any way violates any SBW rules I ask that a moderator please contact me directly so that we can correct this post properly. Let's make this thing work for everybody. :thumbs2:

Brian (Tippmann) and I have accepted eachother's invitation to settle it once and for all... We've decided to put our muay thai skills to the test and invite all of you punks to watch the massacre. And for those of you who have an adult-sized set, we're inviting any member of SBW to lace up their gloves (and girdles) and help us fill the fight card by challenging another SBW member to a fight.

The tentative plan is for a fight night somewhere in PA at a boxing gym sometime around Christmas. Our fight will be muay thai rules, but all other fights can be either boxing-only or kickboxing/muay thai (thai boxing). Let us know which you would prefer. We'd like to have at least 4 fights besides our own so if you're serious about settling a grudge (real or not), having some fun, and/or kicking the piss out of a fellow SBW member :laughing: please let us know soon. If anybody wants to fight, but you don't care who you fight please send me a PM with your height/weight/age/experience and preference (boxing or kickboxing) so that we can match you up w/ somebody of equal stats. If any of you want to challenge somebody, and they accept, please let either Tippmann or I know so that we can begin putting plans together for the first ever "SBW Christmas Brawl!" :thumbs2:

FYI, we've yet to check into the legal concerns behind such an "event" so don't be surprised if for some reason we can't make it happen.

ps - Tippmann, you're dead!!! :finger: :cussing; :mad: :cussing; :finger: :cussing; :mad: :cussing;

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
slaintedan said:

Brian (Tippmann) and I have accepted eachother's invitation to settle it once and for all... We've decided to put our muay thai skills to the test and invite all of you punks to watch the massacre.

ps - Tippmann, you're dead!!!
This will be an epic event which Dan and I actually plan on going through with. If you feel like you would like to give it a shot, feel free the chime in. But around christmas time, it's going down, even if it's just me driving up to fight dan.

Some fighters which i would like to see.

DaDuck
SpicerSh
Duessel
Maley
Audio

Smitty vs Dad
And a special jello match with Dreamy rider vs Katie
:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
AudioSolstice said:
damn PA is far but if it were closer i wouldnt mind attending and getting a ass whopping giving to me
I'll be in between semesters, so i'll drive to where ever. As long as someone will put me up on the couch;)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AudioSolstice said:
damn PA is far but if it were closer i wouldnt mind attending and getting a ass whopping giving to me

You've got about 7 months to start saving for a plane ticket. We're really hoping that people will respond well to this event and it would be awesome if people from all over the country came to PA to get together and party. It would be great to get the Spicers on a plane. I'd really like to meet Smitty and I'm sure that he enjoys a good boxing match so maybe we'll get him on a plane too. There's a ton of people in AZ, including Robert, that we'd really like to see in the crowd. The group from MI always seems to be up for a party. Monkey's parole officer may let him leave MA to attend the event? :dunno: Rick may get over his fear of bridges and finally leave Long Island. :twofinger I could go on forever... Who knows, maybe people from all over the country will come out to PA for a chance to kick their buddy's ass or watch me hand Tippmann his! ;) It should be a TON of fun!!! :thumbs2:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Re: Re: No joke: First ever SBW fight night!

Tippmann said:
And a special jello match with Dreamy rider vs Katie
:eek: :eek:
Somehow I expected that one coming from you Tipp. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
slaintedan said:
Monkey's parole officer may let him leave MA to attend the event? :dunno:
one thing at a time man. i'm still trying to work out the 4th of July weekend.

though i would like to take on DreamRyder. but if she fights spicerke then i guess i'd have to settle for Jester because i've always wanted to get my ass kicked by a girl. :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
jimmyjr said:
How about a duel??...
Lets say....pistols at 25 yards....Any takers?? ;-)
Can you go up and slap someone with a leather glove as a challenge? :D

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
spicersh said:
Can you go up and slap someone with a leather glove as a challenge? :D
Sure, in fact, I plan on slapping Tippy with 2 leather gloves...a left foot, a right foot, both knees, both elbows, etc. ;)

Come on Scott, we need to see you go at it. You really should think about fighting 'cause I'd hate for you to bring (more) shame to the Spicer clan by whimping out. I mean, you're not gonna tell me that you're all show and no go, right!? :eek::twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
Sure, in fact, I plan on slapping Tippy with 2 leather gloves...a left foot, a right foot, both knees, both elbows, etc. ;)

Come on Scott, we need to see you go at it. You really should think about fighting 'cause I'd hate for you to bring (more) shame to the Spicer clan. Besides, you're not gonna tell me that you're all show and no go!? :eek::twofinger
Never been much of a fighter. We'll see though, you might be able to talk us in to showing up. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spicersh said:
Never been much of a fighter. We'll see though, you might be able to talk us in to showing up. :dunno:

That would be awesome if you and Katie showed up! :thumbs2:

You're gonna tell me that you're 6'2" (right?) and you've never thrown hands? :huh: I don't know why I thought that you were in the military at one time, I must have misunderstood the YMCA to be some sort of US Army special forces division. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 227 Posts