Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all ive been looking at this forum from over a year ago because ive always loved bikes especially sportbikes. Anyway after reading a lot of information and saving up a good amount of cash i have a big problem.

I live in Nassau, Bahamas and I called every insurance company here and they refuse to insure me for a Ninja 250 bike. I have a clean record but I guess because im just 18 they wont insure me (not even just 3rd party).

This really really sucks i was so looking forward to getting a bike but now i cant do this legally. I don't feel like having a bike and having to run from the police because I have no insurance.

Anyway this was more of a rant than anything. :crying:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Not even liability?
Have you tried gieco? they'll insure damn near anybody...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Dont look ask for anything outside liability. No mater who I went through they mine as well have said no with the quotes they were giving me until I just asked for liability. If you go through your parents and have them list you as a secondary it should be ok.

Good luck,
Sepias

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was insured through progressive when I was 14 on a kawasaki Eliminator 125, ended up being $125 a year for liability. Don't know why they wouldn't insure you since it's just a 250 and you are 18...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts