Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing www.Tonystrackdays.com this May ? I am currently signed up for MAY 3/4 at NJMP and the 12th @ NHMS ... I am new to the forum and am always willing to help with transport if anyone is interested in going from the Worcester County MA. area

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump :) The wife and I did NJMP as our first trackday.. very forgiving track and great people who always are willing to help ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am surprised with the lack of interest .... I was scared to death to go out on a track for the first time but now going into my second year I look back and wonder why that is... If you havnt done a TD because of a fear of the unknown you are missing out on one of the best experiences youll ever have. The only reason i mention TonysTrackdays is because they provided a great atmosphere for the first timers.

On a side note I just bought an 08 SV650s recovered theft (all cosmetic damage) for the track only. Now that i have figured out that ill always be doing TD's i elected to go with a track only bike. I cant wait for the upcoming NJ TD's to test it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This forum was recently bought and has become a ghost town. I don't know if it is a boycott or what's going on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow .. I read the thread thats BS .. on a brighter note looks like we are going to have great weather at Thunderbolt ... painting my track bike tues and booked my hotel ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts