Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

As stated in the title, I live in NJ. Currently I am insured by Rider. Before I called to initialize my policy, I had a friend in the Tinton Fall Police Dept friend run my DMV numbers to give me an accurate points record. 0 points!! ------- Now, 2 weeks after getting insured, I get a notification of termination in the mail from Rider saying that because I have 3 tickets they will not insure me... What other insurance companies insure NJ riders??? Help I have till the 5th of July to get insured..

THANKS

·
Registered
8 Posts
KSW Insurance - www.kswinsurance.com 732-257-3869
City Line Insurance - 732-249-6346
I know someone on KSW, pretty cheap...City Line I haven't heard of but someone told me about it...Hope this helps...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Universal

from what i understand there are only TWO insurance companies in NJ that strickly cover motorcycles and they are rider ( i use them because that is who the dealer set me up with the day i got my bike) and Universal sevral of my friends use them say they are good,.......not sure about a phone#

good luck man,.....btw looks like you are pretty local,.....if u wanna ride sometime gimme a shout,......

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked my police friend to recheck my records, and YES, i do have 3 tickets...what he checked for the first time was for the amount of points.... which are ZERO.. It seems that, since turing 21 I obtained negitive points which cancel out some of the existing ones. I aslo took a 4 hour defensive driving course which erased 2 points aswell....

Thanks to everyone for all of the help/suggestions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts