Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Not black and white, but grayscale. I just used whatever default photo software I have here (Microsoft Editor I think). I assume you're looking for a 250 (from your sig).

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott!

I think I may print that one and use tracing paper to trace it and then photocopy it. It seems that empty frames of this bike are elusive if even existant.

Actually I haven't updated my profile yet. I purchased a 250 on Saturday. It needs a good deal of work, including a paintjob. I wanted to test out some color combination/designs, but I am horrible at Photoshop so I was hoping to find a way to do it by hand.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
No problem. I got it from the Kawasaki webpage for 250. Most mfg's have a free-standing picture of each bike somewhere on their webpages.

What colors are you looking at using?

Edit: Oh yeah, congrats on the new (to you) bike!:thumb:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I have pictures of the 250 from the Kawi page but I was thanking you for making it grayscale.

I'm not really sure that's why I want to try a few things out.
I'm think like a navyish blue and silver with possibly some baby blue or pink accents(not too girly though.)

The problem with that bike is that it is so "boxy" that there is not that many designs that'll work really well with it.

Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts