Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I am new to this messageboard, but I needed some help. I am a college student without a means of transportation and since I really cant afford to buy another car, I was thinking about a small motorcycle. The problem is, I wanted a yzf600r and I could get one, but the insurance would just kill me. Anyway, I was looking for a really sporty looking bike in the "light class" (500 cc and below), but I just couldn't find any. If anyone knows of a great bike for what I need, help is very much appreciated. If this is not possible, I would be willing to get a "not-so-great-looking" bike and add a really nice body kit. I'm seriously thinking about the new ninja 250r. I have heard it is a great beginner bike and that it's handling and speed is far superior thatn any other 250 out there. I just wanted to know if anyone out there knows a good place to find a body kit that makes it look really classy/sporty. A website with pictures would be great, or a phone number or anything. I'm dying to find something like this. Help with that would also make my day. Thanks and I hope I get responses.

-Jon

·
Registered
85 Posts
you know.. my ZXR 400 is phat.. for a 400cc. It beats most .. if not all other 400cc's.. seen that on scores from Isle of man TT.

the insurance difference between the 250 and 400 shouldn't be too large.. and the 400cc I think looks very nice..

but still I'm looking for a larger bike.. the ZX-6R.. but first I need the cash.. doh! Why is always money controlling our lifes?

·
Registered
423 Posts
250 Ninja body...

I don't know of anyone who makes stuff to change the appearance of the 250 Ninja. I do know that a bit of pin stripe tape tastefully applied can make a big difference. Also, there are sticker kits out there. One good thing about adding pin stripes is you will be able to pick out your bike in a crowd of green Ninjas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts