Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, another thread about a new painting. My son said that Dad couldn't have any more, and that it was his turn to have a painting! So, it has begun................stay tuned for the updates.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
U SUCK :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Inky said:
but i don't swallow:twofinger
:rolleyes: there's a surprise

:twofinger
lookin' good:thumb:

·
Registered
291 Posts
:drool: :drool: hey Dana, are you painting or airbrushing these? or both? Great job either way :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jose said:
:drool: :drool: hey Dana, are you painting or airbrushing these? or both? Great job either way :D
It's all paint brush so far. I've got some details to do on the sleeve, and finish the windscreen, and some small stuff on the helmet, and THEN it can go to airbrush...................work, work, work.

Alex came in from school yesterday and his eyes lite up and he was just amazed. That's the coolest feeling in the world.:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
slaintedan said:
You're gonna have to start painting Nicky standing on the podium 'cause the boy's representin', finally! :thumbs2: :D

BTW, yet another masterpiece...I'm impressed once again. :thumb:
Thanks,

funny thing...............Donald's pissed. He thinks it looks better than the others, and he's jealous!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Wow :eek:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Inky said:
Thanks,

funny thing...............Donald's pissed. He thinks it looks better than the others, and he's jealous!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!
it DOES!!!!......... all the practice is paying dividends :cheers:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts