Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we definently took the pace a little slower because of the size of the group, but we still had a great time.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I wished I had my digicam with me whenever I go riding in a group. Last weekend, we filled up a BP gas station with about 100 bikes and across the street was another gas station with about 100 more. Insane amount of riders out during good weather, too bad most of them only know how to ride going in a straight line or looking "cool" while standing next to their new ride.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JBaz said:
I wished I had my digicam with me whenever I go riding in a group. Last weekend, we filled up a BP gas station with about 100 bikes and across the street was another gas station with about 100 more. Insane amount of riders out during good weather, too bad most of them only know how to ride going in a straight line or looking "cool" while standing next to their new ride.
man i know what you're talking about. on any given sunday there are a couple of spots where we end up, and you could find a 100 or more bikers at any given time. it's mostly made up of a bunch of smaller groups-5 or less which is usually about the number I ride with. i think the important thing to remember is everyone had a safe and good time. I think sometimes people forget it's not always about racing when you hit the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts