Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously commend the people working on making SBW the best it can be! This new layour kicks a$$, I love the colors and new features! Congrats, you've outdone yourselves!:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
.........and it blazes!!! I can't beleive how fast the pages load now.
This is great. I have been reluctant to come here because it was so slow even though I preffered it to the "other" site. Thanks guys.

eyeball

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
That's the main reason for the "house cleaning". The site was dogging, and we cannot have a slow site dedicated to some of the fastest production machines on the planet. ;)

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Prefer the lighter Gray with Black letter, but it does varie ---- Pity it could not be at the start.
Like others this Site comes in so much faster. Impressive.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Thank you Robert ------

-----my error & I shoulcd have said like the title of the THREAD & leave the sender in dark gray. Same when one is looking for CHAT or whatever part when they lst dial onto the Site.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Robert said:
That's the main reason for the "house cleaning". The site was dogging, and we cannot have a slow site dedicated to some of the fastest production machines on the planet. ;)
....and Kawasakis

The site is faster than a zx9r, thanks.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Really clean job

The site is really wonderful - You have done an outstanding job on the new format:D
Jim out !!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
a$$ ki$$ers! HUGEJWLOL!

Oh yeah thanks Robert.. looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts