Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
As I will be moving up there shortly, I will definitely participate in these. Beforehand I would like to go to a racing school up there.....sorry, 'up theya'. :D

What racing schools do y'all recommend? Thanks ahead of time, and I'm looking forward to riding in New England. :thumb:

Hold off with the shots at my saying 'y'all', guys. :cool:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
wheelie123 said:
As I will be moving up there shortly, I will definitely participate in these. Beforehand I would like to go to a racing school up there.....sorry, 'up theya'. :D

What racing schools do y'all recommend? Thanks ahead of time, and I'm looking forward to riding in New England. :thumb:

Hold off with the shots at my saying 'y'all', guys. :cool:
ya'll bes shut it with the "up theya". it can't be learned that way. besides, your moving to NH, not MA. :twofinger

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Penguin School is good and necessary to race at Loudon. The Star School is a better school and run by Jason Pridmore. Both take place at Loudon.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
monkey said:
ya'll bes shut it with the "up theya". it can't be learned that way. besides, your moving to NH, not MA. :twofinger
Lol....how did I know that you would be the only one to respond to that?!

No need to move to MA with the MAssholes. :twofinger Just kidding, monkey. That's how people in NH (where I'm moving) refer to people from MA.

When I moved there in high school, the first 2 things I saw were the license plate motto "LIVE FREE OR DIE" and a bumper sticker that said "WELCOME TO NEW HAMPSHIRE, NOW GET OUT". Ahh, it just gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over.

That was then and this is now and times have changed. Everywhere you go you will meet people who resent strangers, and NH is no different. I just thought it was funny that those were the first 2 things I saw!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Smoke Eater said:
The Penguin School is good and necessary to race at Loudon. The Star School is a better school and run by Jason Pridmore. Both take place at Loudon.
Thanks a lot, man. I'll look into both. Which do you recommend?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Star School is a better riding school. Its 2 days. My wife calls it Speed Camp.

Open trackdays at Loudon are a blast too. You can just go out, ride and work on whatever it is you want to work on. Just 2 weeks until the first one!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please contact Mike, username sportbikes, to arrange advertising.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts