Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatup peeps? I just joined the forum and was seeing if anyone wants to rip twisties in s.nh/s.vt when this freakin weather clears. I know more tasty roads than you can shake a stick at. I push a 954rr and can meet anywhere north of boston. [email protected]. wordup.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
diggidydog said:
whatup peeps? I just joined the forum and was seeing if anyone wants to rip twisties in s.nh/s.vt when this freakin weather clears. I know more tasty roads than you can shake a stick at. I push a 954rr and can meet anywhere north of boston. [email protected]. wordup.
Im in VT a lot, but I hang out around the Rutland - White River area... that is about as far south as I get. (That is my hometown area)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what's up? this weekend coming up looks crappy again but hopefully next weekend. I usuually truck my bike to brattleboro and grab a hotel because it's too damn far from boston. Here's my favorite route, maybe we can meet up......from Brattleboro: 9 west/ to 100 north/ to 125 nw/ to 116 n/ to 17e/ back on 100nORTH to 100B and then back the same roads. If there are better roads for rice than 17 in waitsfield and 100B to rte2, I have yet to find them. HIT ME UP WHEN YOU WANNA BEAT THESE BUNSEN BURNERS. [email protected]AHOO.COM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts