Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juss got back from the first track day at willow, the streets, pronounced screets...:D man i had some rompin fun, cant wait for the next track day, although i need a truck bad, the stupid budget rental place did me wrong, $150 dollars to rent a stupid car for a day, but charged me for two!! ack, dont wanna think about that anymore..

but it was all worth it!

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
gixxerboy said:
juss got back from the first track day at willow, the streets, pronounced screets...:D man i had some rompin fun, cant wait for the next track day, although i need a truck bad, the stupid budget rental place did me wrong, $150 dollars to rent a stupid car for a day, but charged me for two!! ack, dont wanna think about that anymore..

but it was all worth it!
Cool..I like the Streets of Willow..a fun track.:thumb: Check out www.ccriderlosangleles.com for up coming track days there..at $99.00 lunch included.. 2 groups 20 min. ea. so ya get lots of track time... I'm :confused: re: pronounced "screets"??????????:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Next!!

Hammer 4 said:

Cool..I like the Streets of Willow..a fun track.:thumb: Check out www.ccriderlosangleles.com for up coming track days there..at $99.00 lunch included.. 2 groups 20 min. ea. so ya get lots of track time... I'm :confused: re: pronounced "screets"??????????:D
oh sorry, it was sorta an inside joke to mean screech, cuz my brother Nemeisis crashed, low side outta 15, you should know him, but really, screets is just slang for streets.. :rolleyes: :D

sorry for the confoosion...

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Uh...O.k. I get it...:D So he lowsided in the skid pad...man that's one of the most fun turns...espeically when ya take it wide, then get a good drive outta of it...:D In fact that's the turn in my avatar...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hammer 4 said:
Uh...O.k. I get it...:D So he lowsided in the skid pad...man that's one of the most fun turns...espeically when ya take it wide, then get a good drive outta of it...:D In fact that's the turn in my avatar...
yeah, i tried to wide it alittle to get good drive, but could never follow a good line, cuz you look at nothingness when you come off 14, but yeah, my brother decided to square the turn cut too tight, and tried to hold the line, hit the little dip and the back juss kept on going, he pave surfed it off.. shame... we were having fun... is that 2nd gear turn for you??

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
gixxerboy said:

yeah, i tried to wide it alittle to get good drive, but could never follow a good line, cuz you look at nothingness when you come off 14, but yeah, my brother decided to square the turn cut too tight, and tried to hold the line, hit the little dip and the back juss kept on going, he pave surfed it off.. shame... we were having fun... is that 2nd gear turn for you??
Hmmm...yeah..ya gotta let the bike drift just a bit...and yep, that's a second gear turn for most riders..Then t1 is in 4th..around 125 mph...then back to 2nd, for t2...Ahhh..can't wait to get back on the track...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts