Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Caliano-Bahaj said the lifeguards gave her oxygen and contained the bleeding. She said she received 13 stitches for the head cut and has made more than 100 medical visits for a neck injury caused by the umbrella blow.

100 visits to a doctor?? :rolleyes:

Jen

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bye Bye public beaches. "It doesn't matter who's umbrella it was, it is the beaches fault" - that is so f'ed up. Lawsuits like this are going to close beaches, parks, anything public really. Either that or you will have to fill out 20 minutes of paperwork to enter these kind of places... This place is making me sick, F it, i'm going to move to Canada.

·
Registered
237 Posts
more stupid lawsuits that do nothing but cost people money, what is the world coming to. It used to be hey, if someone drops a brick on your head, you probably should have been watching where u were going, now it's sue the brick, the guy laying the brick, the company that made the brick... jesus... you have health insurance for your damn visits to a doctor for a reason, whats the law suit for? Pride? someone needs to take that lawyer and that woman out back and beat them both with the umbrella.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I think you all are missing the big picture...

Phyllis Caliano-Bahaj, 53, who lives on Manhattan's Lower East Side, said she was watching her 8-year-old son Zachary
She is 53 with an eight year old son... I feel sorry for the father, and the kid.

I also agree that the law suit is damn stupid.

Sepias

1 - 7 of 7 Posts