Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah. Once again a negative spin. How about they offer more tracks for us to ride on, now there's a great idea. I find it hard to do 130 on a 20MPH turn, that's a bit excessive.

·
Registered
532 Posts
wow :confused:

be sure to post up another link if you find the news report from tomorrow night, or whenever the next day is from this report. I'd like to see the speeds clocked

·
Registered
304 Posts
xdbx said:
wow :confused:

be sure to post up another link if you find the news report from tomorrow night, or whenever the next day is from this report. I'd like to see the speeds clocked
ditto. It's too bad they're ruining it for a lot of people.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thoughs damn Sport Bikes

Come on, who of us wouldn't ride like stink if we had roads like toughs in our back yards. :D

I’ve been to the roads on the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are very little places to pass, It's all double yellow lines. And all the cagers:twofinger drive staring out their windows looking at the scenery. You have no choice but to pass on a double yellow line.

Steven

·
Registered
367 Posts
Agreed Steve...that and (no offense Tikki) How much is a track day and everything needed to prepare for it? How much is a tank of gas to go into the mountains? Yeah...I think the Mountains win that one.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
JERK! Won't be long now. Sportbikes may become illegal because of these kind of guys. To think they are not endangering the public is ludicrous. Take that stuff to the track or at least get away from the eye of the general public. Taunting the cops and the public like that just makes it worse for everyone else.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
HOSEA-4-v6 said:
"endangering the public" WILL BE CALLED TERRORISM!
AND ANYONE CAUGHT DOING THIS COULD BE TREATED AS
A TERRORIST.........WITH....
"ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS TO DUE PROCESS".......................

THANKS TO "THE PATRIOT ACT"........Who said it was Not for U.S. Citizens?..........LOL
Is everything an act of terrorism to you?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Re: Thoughs damn Sport Bikes

Blue Z said:
Come on, who of us wouldn't ride like stink if we had roads like toughs in our back yards. :D

I’ve been to the roads on the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are very little places to pass, It's all double yellow lines. And all the cagers:twofinger drive staring out their windows looking at the scenery. You have no choice but to pass on a double yellow line.

Steven
Blue Ridge Parkway....Done.
Those laws for passing are needed for the masses.
As a sport touring riding enthusiast, The option to bend the law, is at my discretion.....and I'm fine with that.
I'm not greedy.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
mac020 said:
JERK! Won't be long now. Sportbikes may become illegal because of these kind of guys. To think they are not endangering the public is ludicrous. Take that stuff to the track or at least get away from the eye of the general public. Taunting the cops and the public like that just makes it worse for everyone else.
Agreed.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
HOSEA-4-v6 said:

I was half Sarcastic & serious............;)
Make up your mind :2cents:

·
Registered
625 Posts
306 accidents and 13 deaths.....out of how many bikes that visit there every year?????what you guys think....4-500,000???...doestn seem any worse than anywhere else to me....i think they should make em faster just to hurry up and let the natural selection begin:twofinger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts