Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL! Just bought my first bike a week ago, it's just a little Kawasaki Ninja 250, but it's been fully customized and you would never even know it's a 250 by looking at it. Dude who had it before me took immaculate care of it and really did some cool shit to it. Anyway, I'm excited to have my new bike and to be riding. Am hoping to do some track days and go on some cool rides once I have the proper gear and the weather cools down. Cheers! :)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Sweet!

Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
423 Posts
sinoEEvL said:
Hello ALL! Just bought my first bike a week ago, it's just a little Kawasaki Ninja 250, but it's been fully customized and you would never even know it's a 250 by looking at it. Dude who had it before me took immaculate care of it and really did some cool shit to it. Anyway, I'm excited to have my new bike and to be riding. Am hoping to do some track days and go on some cool rides once I have the proper gear and the weather cools down. Cheers! :)
A) Wheres the pictures of your new bike.

B) Say goodbye to your bank account once you start doing crack...er track days. There isn't a more addicting thing in the world!!!

C) Welcome :twofinger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts