Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello Im new here ride a 04 ninja 250 been riding since april and enjoy every minute of it. Have a great day
moni

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Welcome to the board! :hello:

·
Registered
471 Posts
WOOOHOO! new riders who didn't get a 600! YAY!

welcome to the board!

-chr|s sedition

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Welcome to the nut-house, good to have you along for the ride so to speak.

Nice pick for a first bike too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
newbie with questions

Hi Everyone!

I'm just getting into all of this. In the next few weeks, I'm going to get a GSX R600 but I need to get it lowered since I'm only 5'1".

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should lower it? Some say I should get the shave off some of the seat and put a lowering kit on it. Any help wuld be great. But have a great week and hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks,
cindy

·
Registered
427 Posts
monicauw said:
just wanted to say hello Im new here ride a 04 ninja 250 been riding since april and enjoy every minute of it. Have a great day
moni
Nice bike, what color is yours. I also have the 04 250 and very impressed with the power it has for 1/4 liter. Mine is the blue ninja. welcome to the site and ride safe.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Monica and welcome! I had a blue Ninja 250 as my first bike and I loved it. Good times, good times!

Ride safe, have fun!

Barbara

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi newbie, I'm a newbie too, but I wanted to say I had 3 Ninja 250s over 10 years. What a great fun bike. I finally bumped up to a Katana 600 and am finding its much more fun on windy days! Good luck and have fun on the bike. Love the yellow.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
slaintedan said:

Katie, I'm watching you...naughty girl. ;)
Whyfor? I've been nice lately. :laughing:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Re: newbie with questions

crzypinay said:
Hi Everyone!

I'm just getting into all of this. In the next few weeks, I'm going to get a GSX R600 but I need to get it lowered since I'm only 5'1".

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should lower it? Some say I should get the shave off some of the seat and put a lowering kit on it. Any help wuld be great. But have a great week and hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks,
cindy
If you do a search, there are a bunch of threads regarding bike lowering out there! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts