Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people?? Im a newbie to this website... Im originally from Queens NYC. Now im out in Phoenix AZ.

I ride 3 kawi's, I have a 99zx7r with a muzzy ti/carbon fiber race pipe.. a 95zx7r with a Muzzy pipe, and a 92zx7 with a 97zx9r, fcr39 flatslide race carbs, muzzy race pipe, aluminum race tank, sharkskinz, and a few other goodies :D

My wifes rides a Derbi GPR50. Im getting everything together to put a kx500 engine in there...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, where do you guys ride?? I love this weather!! even the summer heat, its way better than 95 degrees and 100% humidity....

·
Registered
20 Posts
What the hell Keith "See you on the road" haha :twofinger you don't even ride lol blow the dust off that thing and lets ride! LOL

Chris
42,000 Miles put on my Busa in just under 2 years!

·
Registered
13 Posts
keith

HEY CHRIS!!,

Keith rides!! I saw him ride 2 weks ago, i was there, I swear it was him!!!!!!!! (That's like saying I haven't been on a lot of street rides lately, oh...wait a minute...ummmmm. nevermind)

LOL :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah welcome to hell. lol. I'm also an east coaster from the southern ohio area. I go riding all the time or just go hook up with some dudes and go have fun. Phoenix is full of riders. Keep the shiny side up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts