Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the bike scene so new that i just got it and i my husband trailered it home and i have never driven a bike now i have one 02 cbr 600f4i and i havent driven it yet i im about 5ft 4 and i can barely reach the ground so my husband wants to lower it before i drive it for the first time any advice for me ladies?

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have never driven a bike any advice for me QUOTE]

Wecome, bike looks nice.
Couple of points you may wish to remember, you dont drive a bike you ride it,& you will now realise how stupid all car drivers (who dont ride bikes)are towards bikers no matter what gender you are.
Stay safe & take it easy, its amazing how a twist of the wrist can get you in trouble, in the right circumstances it can also get you out of a sticky stituation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The best advice I can give you........TAKE THE CLASS!! Even people that have been riding for years take the class and learn new stuff. And being a newbe the class is geared for you...it will teach you and give you self confidence. I took it back in August and it was so worth it, the instructors were awesome too!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Yes, DEFINITELY take the MSF class. Do not let your husband attempt to teach you himself. No good will come of it, trust me.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Yes, DEFINITELY take the MSF class. Do not let your husband attempt to teach you himself. No good will come of it, trust me.
+1

Welcome and congrats :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts