Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whats up people. up front, i dont own a bike as of yet. planning to get one after the car pays off in Jan. so i wanted to get in here and pic up some info so i can make the right decision. i have my eye on a couple of different things but need more info. i have ridden a couple of friends bikes (not much to speak of). and have rode mostly dirt, although i relize you cant compare the two. so basically i just wanted to introduce myself, sit back and hopefully gain enough knowledge to make a good decision.

see ya...:)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome to the site! :hello:

Wanna post up some details as to your riding experience? What bikes are you looking at?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the two bikes that i had looked into are CBR600RR or Kaw. ZX6R. i have two friends with bikes (R6 and ZX6R). i have ridden both and felt fairly comfortable. i havnt been wide open road on either since the Kaw. was still in 1st 500 miles and the guys helmet would not fit for the R6. so i just rode this little back road by the house. neither time ever getting over 60 or so. so truly i havnt seen the power they are capable of. i have ridden dirt for years, nothing major just arouind the house with friends. maybe that should help fill in some blanks. thanks man.....

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
There are a number of "first bike" threads in the "New members" and "New Riders" areas. I'll not post my opinion here as I happen to have an unpopuler one and don't feel like arguing with the other side over it yet again. Do a search on "first bike" and you'll find lots of information. My advice is to read it all and come to your own conclusion. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spicersh said:
There are a number of "first bike" threads in the "New members" and "New Riders" areas. I'll not post my opinion here as I happen to have an unpopuler one and don't feel like arguing with the other side over it yet again. Do a search on "first bike" and you'll find lots of information. My advice is to read it all and come to your own conclusion. :thumb:
understand the argument, and the unpopular opinion. thanks man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts