Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I figured I'd introduce myself although I've lurked and posts on a few threads here already. In any event this my second season riding and enjoying every minute of it. I see you guys get out a ride alot. I am looking to meet more enthusiast that enjoy motorcycling as much as myself. My name is Marc and I am downriver. I hope to join you guys in the immediate future on some rides.

On a side note, Natedog thanks for offering your services with my Taurus.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Welcome....

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
welcome Marc.
sorry, looks like your post got lost in a sea of threads. See if you can meet up with us on bike night or catch us on one of the rides.

·
Registered
969 Posts
No problem anytime. Would be good to get some new people out to ride. (It would also be nice if the existing people would ride)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03zx7r said:
Welcome, bye the way what color is your zx7r? i have an orange 2003 zx7r.
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I was starting to think you guys weren't as friendly as you appeared, lol. I'll keep an eye for upcoming rides as well.

03zx7r - My 03 is dark blue somewhat Navy in color (thanks to the previous owner). She'll be getting a color change this winter though, thanks to a tipover in my driveway. There's a guy here at work that has the pearl orange, sweet color.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
zx7Ryder said:
There's a guy here at work that has the pearl orange, sweet color.
a guy in our club has that same color:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts