Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, yes i ama damn rookie. I am 18*f. Wanting a bike. I am goin to go to MSF soon or whatever, then my ex (whom got me started into loving bikes) will help me find a bike. He has a bad ass 954RR that is currently trying to get all carbon fiber parts for it. So that'll help. Anyway, I am still learning about the bikes and I have fallen in love! LOL. I went downtown Tempe last night and I was way interested in some of the bikes, what really ticked me off was when there were girls on the back of bikes with no helmets! urgh that is irritating, they think they are so cool, but yet they are not. Well yeah I am new and I am looking to meet new people.
sam**

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thanks, yeah i am off 19th ave. actually in the "ghetto" i guess, off 19th eve and dunlap. My apartment is nice, but the area sucks, but it is near school so it is sweet. Yeah well thanks for the welcome, what kind of bike do u have?
sam**:thumb:

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey!

welcome pinup take the team arizona class its really a great class I just got finished taking it a couple of months ago and i learned alot... www.teamarizona.com Hey dbo you got a new bike we should go riding sometime!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
picking up a zx7r on tuesday morning nick...marco and i are gonna spend the day putting all the little shit back together on it and i gotta get a few plastic pieces and shit...should be riding within a couple weeks...i say a couple weeks because nothing really ever seems to go my way so i'm sure the bike won't run right and i'll have to spend more time and money with the fucker in the shop getting everything smoothed out...oh well, i gotta bike though! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
NEWBEE

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :pWELCOME:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
GOOD TO HEAR YOUR LOOKING TO RIDE. YOULL LEARN ALOT FORM THE FORUMS HERE AND MEET ALOT OF GOOD PEOPLE. I HAVE A ZX9R JUST IN CASE YOUR WONDERING . CK OUT MY BIKE PICS IN THE PROFILE. YES,YES, SHES MY LITTLE MOCO!!!!:love:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks thanks guys!! yeah i just started school today, way cool. but anyway, i would love to make new friends..especially riders..lol yeah I don't know what there is to do here. but i hope to be going to MSF soon. I will check out that arizona team thing.
sam**i havepics on my aol profile.

·
Registered
183 Posts
pinupoutlaw said:
well thanks, yeah i am off 19th ave. actually in the "ghetto" i guess, off 19th eve and dunlap. My apartment is nice, but the area sucks, but it is near school so it is sweet. Yeah well thanks for the welcome, what kind of bike do u have?
sam**:thumb:
I ride a 01-929. My bike is the one in my avatar. What school do you go too?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am attending UTI. I want to go through MMI later. but who knows we will see later. nice bike. how old are you? just wondering. yeah i am pretty bored today...lol, i don't know what to do. school was cool and i don't know when i start work.
sam**:eek:

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
I ride a 01-929. My bike is the one in my avatar. What school do you go too?
he says he rides but ive never seen him....:D :D :D
j/k..

sam welcome to the board, hope you stick around... come hang out every now and then... we usualy do rides on monday nights, tuesday (all day).. and wednesday ams...

also after school do you plan on staying out here?? or moving out??? just wondering... i have a bunch of friends that go (or went) to MMI...

Hey DBO.. we got VIC coming over also on tuesday... were gonna do some chain and sprockets....

anyone else down... mike ant??

marco

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys. well i do wanna meet new people. just the fact that i feel awkawrd showing up somewhere where i don't know one person. but yeah i dunno. i would like to go...anyone wanna take me..lol j\k yeah i am trying to stay active in this forum thing, i think i will learn a lot.
yeah after school i want to go to mmi just so when i get a bike i'm not a dum shit and i can help friends with theirs. but i wantot o tak emy dads bussiness and have him retire and build performance engines. that's what he does, and i want to take over.
samantha**

p.s. anyone can e-mail me and send a pm. that would be cool...nothing dirty though...lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
pinupoutlaw said:
I am attending UTI. I want to go through MMI later. but who knows we will see later. nice bike. how old are you? just wondering. yeah i am pretty bored today...lol, i don't know what to do. school was cool and i don't know when i start work.
sam**:eek:
That's cool. I also want to go to MMI. I'm old enough to drink. ;) Where about's are you from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am from alb,NM....sh** hole. wanna be my new friend..hahaha just kidding..i'm being a dweeb..lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:

Hey DBO.. we got VIC coming over also on tuesday... were gonna do some chain and sprockets....

anyone else down... mike ant??

sounds good...i'm anxious as FUCK! i need to get back to riding asap...to be honest though...i'm a little nervous jumping to a bigger bike...oh well...let's just get it fired up first then we'll deal with the sand in my clit later! hahaha!

jim and i will meet you at the shop at 9am...ready to work as soon as we get back to your pad bro.

·
Registered
184 Posts
pinupoutlaw said:
...i feel awkawrd showing up somewhere where i don't know one person.
werd, i feel ya...i'm so effing hot i'm afraid to go anywhere really...i'm afraid that when i go and meet people that all they wanna do is hump me...male or female. it's scary...

·
Registered
363 Posts
pinupoutlaw said:
thanks guys. well i do wanna meet new people. just the fact that i feel awkawrd showing up somewhere where i don't know one person. but yeah i dunno. i would like to go...anyone wanna take me..lol j\k yeah i am trying to stay active in this forum thing, i think i will learn a lot.
yeah after school i want to go to mmi just so when i get a bike i'm not a dum shit and i can help friends with theirs. but i wantot o tak emy dads bussiness and have him retire and build performance engines. that's what he does, and i want to take over.
samantha**

p.s. anyone can e-mail me and send a pm. that would be cool...nothing dirty though...lol
hey sam dont worry about feeling akward... were all out to have a good time... theres a few bike clubs out here that try and talk down to you and talk shit on what you ride... ask Headrush hell tell ya... we aint about that... just come hang out..

I can vouch for DBO being HOT!!!!! you sexy bitch... and let me tell you about VIC (TLR75) we were on Mill ave and all the chicks were checking him out... i was like "bitch you better back off!!!! thats my man!!!":p :p :p :p :p chris judd lookin MOFO...

hey yo DBO.... answer your DAMN CELL PHONE!!!!! we gotta go pic up the VX and trailer at VICS JOB 2morrow.... at 800am...

its on... wrench turning time at my place.... hey sam if you wanna come down, your more than welcome... pm me

anyone know what time Cycle Gear opens???

1 - 20 of 60 Posts