Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people I just have a lil question about what bike I should get. I was planning to go for a Suzuki FZR600, but someone I met suggested I should go with a Kawasaki Ninja 250. He sed its the perfect begginers bike and its pretty fast, which i belive is pure Bull cuz its a 250 cc bike, but just to make sure I sould like to have your opinion on that bike or just any good newbie bike. Do you guys think a 600cc bike is to fast to start of with?

·
Registered
142 Posts
He's kinda right and wrong. It is the perfect beginners bike but it aint that fast. Since this is gonna be your first bike the you shouldn't be worried about how fast it is anyway. It doens't have to be fast for you to drop it in the McDonalds parking lot or to have someone pull out in front of you or to have someone take over your lane.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
AkS said:
Hey people I just have a lil question about what bike I should get. I was planning to go for a Suzuki FZR600, but someone I met suggested I should go with a Kawasaki Ninja 250.
actually, avoid all suzuki fzr's. :laughing

the 250, ninja 500, both excellent starter bikes, way better than yamaha fzr600's and suzuki rf/gsx/gsxr600's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A starter bike would be dependent on the rider perse. Try them out, mount the bikes and see where your most comfortable. Height, weight, and built will all come in play when choosing your bike.

I might love a CBR1100XX but if my height and built won't be able to support the bike. I might be getting into more trouble. Just my two cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts