Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined Sportbike World bout a year ago, but never posted due to other hobbies and hunny do lists....
Since I'm hoping to join Redline in the future, I figured Id post it here and a mod could move it to the proper place if necessary...

My name is Dale, I'm grew up in Royal Oak and married and moved to Warren and then Almont.
I have been riding for 18 years. I'm a Dragon graduate, and my current bike is a 01sv650s.
My hobbies include motorcycles, sandrails, jeeps, camping, ect.
I dont have three or five bikes, or new stuff since i'm married with two children and other hobbies, large house payment ect... but I love riding, and cranking the throttle.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya.... I forgot..... looking for more thumb area and Oakland/Macomb/Lapeer/St Clair peeps to ride with.... :)
And Lakeville is near by my house,......hint, hint,.. and I have an 8 foot diameter pit fire for parties if needed....:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey DuneripperXXX, Welcome. If you're in Almont then were neighbors. I'm in Romeo. If you ever wanna get out for a ride post it up!!
:thumb: :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
:hello: Welcome! Visit the board often because rides are posted just about every other day. Hope to see you around!

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
yamagirl said:
What are you talkn about, you don't ride anymore ;)

+1 for Armada

Hey Duneripperxxx where in Almont are you?

Were you talking about riding my bike? or the other kind of riding? I need to know to make sure my response is appropriate.

If you meant the bike, don't worry, after the wedding all of that will change. I'll leave ALL the chores for you to do and find plenty of time for my leisuretime activities. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yamagirl said:
What are you talkn about, you don't ride anymore ;)

+1 for Armada

Hey Duneripperxxx where in Almont are you?
Elizabeth Lane subdivision, just on the east edge of the village.:)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Welcome!

Check out Redline's website for their Calendar of events... They have 3 Thumb Area rides scheduled :thumb:

I come through Almont everytime I come down to Detroit (just this past Sunday and Monday as a matter of fact). Almont has a nice lil park :thumbs2:

How old are your kids? Mine are 8, 9, and 13 (all girls) there are a few others on here too that have kids and there usually are some get togethers where the family and kids all come along :cool:

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
DreamRyder said:

How old are your kids? Mine are 8, 9, and 13 (all girls) there are a few others on here too that have kids and there usually are some get togethers where the family and kids all come along :cool:

E.
Mine are 3, 4.5 and 6 (all monkeys.) The end of the year Picnic is a great time to bring them all out for some fun!!

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 7yo boy and a 15 month old girl.

No pics to of the Memorial Day bbq?

My outlaws live in Warren and we were there for monday.
Sorry I missed the bbq. Would have been awesome to swing by.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Duneripperxxx said:

cattle thieves or claim jumpers? :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Duneripperxxx said:

cool then you'll have to bring them along to the picnic they have later on.. my girls would love to play with your son and my oldest would love to keep your littlest one occupied :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LuckyStrike said:
cattle thieves or claim jumpers? :D
Inlaws....lol...nice folks, but....... yawnnnnnnnnn........ect.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
yamagirl said:
That just doesn't sound right to me :eek:
i must really be out of practice with watchin how things can be taken the wrong way with what I've been typin lately :eek:

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do we upload avatars here?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts