Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My name is Lee Watson and last month I bought a CBR1000RR.

No this is not my first bike, but it is the newest in over ten years.

My list of past mototrcycles:

1978 Yamaha 650 Special II
1982 Suzuki GS450E (plus 3 other part bikes)
1988 Yamaha YSR50
1989 Honda CBR600
1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit
2005 Honda CBR1000RR

I learned some racing while stationed in Hawaii on the YSR50 then the GS450E.

Although it has been over Eight years since I road a bike it did not take long to get back into the swing of things.

Now if I can just keep the squids from wanting me to race my bike. Save it for the track please.

In my part of central PA (near Altoona) we are averaging almost ONE death per week for motorcyclist. About 90% rider at fault ( too fast for conditions or just plain inexperienced) the Other 10% the dreaded "OFFICER I DID NOT SEE HIM".
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top