Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2000 BUSA with a Yosh racing system. I am a student so I don't get to ride as much as I would like and can't afford all the MOD's I would like. So when I get a chance I try to do it right. Any info and recommendations are appreciated, if you are in the Nashville,TN. area hit me up.

By the way,
Not originally from Nashville, just came for school

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. I am a MEHARRY MASTER. Meharry and Vanderbilt have formed a type of merger in order to share resources. This summer I will be doing research at Vandy. Are you a Nashvillian?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
The Doc said:
No. I am a MEHARRY MASTER. Meharry and Vanderbilt have formed a type of merger in order to share resources. This summer I will be doing research at Vandy. Are you a Nashvillian?
I'm in the Knoxville area. :)

If you were a Vandy student then I would be obligated to call you a nerd. :D ;)

Vandy is a very well respected University. :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome --

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome :D

On a busa i don't think you need any mods besides maybe a nice 36C Curly Blonde hangin on the back!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like your thinking, but I can't help to wanna make her lighter and stuff. :D You know, accentuate the positive.
Does anybody go to the track?
Are there any places to go near Nashville?
How about racing schools? :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are right RCjohn, Vandy is very well respected. So is Meharry, both schools place students in their chosen top three residencies well above the national average.:)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Doc, the new Nashville Superspeedway will have a 1.8mile road course incorporated into it. Talledega GP course is not all that far from you. I believe they still ride at the Memphis Motorsports Park in Millington. Those are the closest that I know of. There is a road course being built near Birmingham. The owner of the Barber Motorcycle Museum is building it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts