Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, another newbie here. New to forum - new bike. I have an 06 R1 with a few mods so far. Pokin around in here has givin me some info and ideas - thanks. So I figured I'd join. Better than some of the others I scoped out. I have been riding since I could walk. Love to go fast (respectfully). I am a tool maker and from central FL. Hoping to hook up with some good peolpe. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
So, what kinda tools do you make?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm from the central FL area myself. Know where Winter Haven and/or Lakeland is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To answer both posts... I don't really make tools as one would think. ie: wrenches, etc. I am actually a tool and die maker. That is to say I do metal stamping. I design, build and run the steel dies that go in a press that stamp put products like electrical connectors and such. Kinda hard to explain. But I can make just about anything. Uhm - another term : fabricator of sorts.
I live in Eustis, which is near leesburg/mt dora. And have been to winter garden. Nice area. You should come up this way if ya like to "curve"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump- oops winter haven not winter garden- but know where that is too. was just down in lklnd last week for the stuntoberfest. nice area as well.

·
Registered
265 Posts
R1tmaker said:
Bump- oops winter haven not winter garden- but know where that is too. was just down in lklnd last week for the stuntoberfest. nice area as well.
Would be hard to visit that area anyway considering I'm *from* the area, I don't currently live there. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Got another couple years basically. And to answer you second question, I work intel.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts