Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Mike and I've been riding since 96, have had sportbikes, cruisers, dirt, dual sports, a little bit of everything. Right now my most fun ride is my 05 Turbo busa - never raced it, built it for fun and it is lots of fun. Since I always get asked - 8.5# boost, 232HP, 141 FT-#s torque - why...because I wanted to lol.

I do work @ a motorcycle salvage yard called Cyclesearch International, we sell 99 and newer streetbike parts mostly used, can order new, not trying to take away from sponsors just introducing myself.

I am quite the optimist, maybe even a little naive sometimes - I see youtube videos, projects, and if they look interesting I'll try to replicate.

Right now I'm working on turning a Komatsu (KT or KR 110A?) turbo into a turbojet engine...anyone happen to have a good turbine and compressor for one of these? I bought one with good housings, locked up tight... its been slow going to say the least.
Or a big huge turbo that needs rebuilt donated for cost of shipping / pickup :eyebrows:

I could go on and on, basically a rider for life riding everything, trying all kinds of things.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts