Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll! New rider here, i've had my 08 kawasaki ninja 250 for about 3 months now and been riding for about 6 months, i currently live in fort myers, fl but am movin back to gainesville, fl for school. :)

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

Good choice for your first bike! Hope you got some gear to go along with it. Did you take the MSF? If not, you should definitely look into it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure did, i already had gear since my brother in law and my best friend both have bikes. and yes i took MSF it was a good class! and i met other riders. :)

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Sounds like you're off to a great start!!! If you've got any questions feel free to ask. Things are a little slow around here, but the advice is still top-notch!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thank you for the welcome! i might be asking some serious question around august im thinking about going to deals gap and going for the womens rally but im not sure if im at that level, but i can always take it easy, gotta do it sometime! just sucks cuz it end one day before i start school eek.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Should've known snake would be the first one to welcome a new FEMALE member! ;)

Welcome to SBW! :twofinger (<- standard greeting)

Great choice of first bike! Nothing beats a little Kwacka to learn on. Hell, nothing beats a Kwacka, PERIOD!!! :D Okay, maybe I'm biased, with two of 'em in the garage. ;)

The best piece of advice I can give you is to ride at YOUR PACE. Regardless of how long you've been riding, YOUR PACE is the one that's right for you. If others want to to go faster to keep up, find new riding partners.

Take it easy and remember, rubber-side-down, shiny-side-up and ATTGAT (all the gear, all the time). :thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
You did... subconsciously. If you had a date, you wouldn't be hitting on girls, guys, and even animals. You wouldn't start up again until at least early friday evening. :D
My apologies.

Minnie, I'm sorry for welcoming you to this site. Apparently, it was some sort of sexual advance that I was not aware of, due to my (apparent?) inability to land a date for the weekend. Hope I didn't offend you.

</sarcasm>

Ok, so seriously, 6, lay off the meds. I'm usually the first to welcome newbies cause I'm online, not because I'm desperate.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Glad you approve :cheers:

The above statement is in no way intended to be of a sexual nature. Any posts made by this user are to be taken with a grain of salt, as large amounts of sarcasm may be present.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Glad you approve :cheers:

The above statement is in no way intended to be of a sexual nature. Any posts made by this user are to be taken with a grain of salt, as large amounts of sarcasm may be present.
Don't fall for the bait, Minnie! He's used the beer smilie in an obvious attempt to get you drunk so he can take advantage of you. We had to delete the "GHB" smilie for the same reason. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts