Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I really like it, and think the exhaust looks great. Of course, one thing that caught my eye about my bike was the undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i think its tight, except the exhaust looks kinda sheity, it looks a lot like a little pocket bike exhaust to me....i would have to get new slipons or full exhaust right away if i had that bike....otherwise i love it, especially in the black. i like the headlights, blinkers, everything....its a tight lookin bike, maybe ill have some money to buy one when they hit the shops

·
Registered
267 Posts
Who cares....it comes in orange again :)

Seriously though...the exhaust is ok but a nice set of aftermarket cans will really clean it up and it looks like you can pull a fender eliminator job and maybe move the cans in tighter together, kind of 916esque...the headlights remind me of a Buell Firebolt setup...it looks like they took the black area on the Buell fairing and made it into lights...I'm not totally sold on it but I'll wait to see it in person to see how it looks....now...where did I put that check book ......

Justin

·
Registered
267 Posts
Vash said:
Any words on HP and weight?
Alot....and Light....at these weight and HP numbers these days...does it really matter? It'll still be fast as Hell and even lighter than before.....

Justin

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Apps said:
Alot....and Light....at these weight and HP numbers these days...does it really matter? It'll still be fast as Hell and even lighter than before.....

Justin
Depends on what you are looking for. If I was going to buy it, no I dont really care about hp or weight. But I got an '05 so I doubt I could tell the difference.
But if you are looking at the contest between the zx10's and gixxerk5's from a manufacturing standpoint. Well, I just want my team to win for once, they've been getting their asses kicked for too long...

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
izzybo69 said:
Switch Teams!:twofinger :twofinger
LOL.. yeah, I see a gixxer750 in my future... 2 years or so, once the 10r is paid off...

I wished someone would've warned me when I got my first bike how addictive this is. Cant be happy with just one.. Before long I'll own more bike than shoes...

·
Registered
434 Posts
My fiance woulda warned you, i am constintaly buying and selling, at the moment i have 2, but have had as many as 4 at one time.

The more the marrier, they are like women, if you can have more than 1, why not!:eek:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
izzybo69 said:
My fiance woulda warned you, i am constintaly buying and selling, at the moment i have 2, but have had as many as 4 at one time.

The more the marrier, they are like women, if you can have more than 1, why not!:eek:
Slacker! (The r6 is my fiancees, along with the redbull pocketbike and the orange 750 is my roomamtes)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts