Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I recently sold my Hurricane 600 and have just put down a deposit on a new ZR-7, which hopefully I will be able to take delivery of later this week. Needless to say- I'm pretty excited at the prospect of a new bike, and my first Kawasaki at that.

Couple of questions for you that I forgot to ask the dealer today on the phone. How many miles for the break-in, and what's the rev limit during the break in? Also, does the purchase of a new bike get you a free year in Kawi's owner's club? The plan seems similar to the Honda one which I'm in- (or was) and I like the idea of roadside assistance.

Anyways, I can't wait to take it out for a ride!

'cane

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, you'll notice the name "Eleanor" in the space to the right under my user name. Why? Because I just fell hard for the looks of the bike when making the decision to buy it over other makes. I just kept going back over those pictures. I really appreciated the design and liked the concept of this model. I felt like I had to own one eventually. My very own unicorn- ala "Gone In Sixty Seconds".

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hurricane (edited July 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
19 Posts
WELCOME! All the questions you asked can be answered in the owners manual. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that a lot of the sales people don't even know the info on the bikes they sell.

------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts