Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the city know of good meeting places or rides? Have any favorite routes?

Let me know - looking for rides in upstate NY, NJ, CT, etc...

------------------

·
Registered
17 Posts
Check out north jersey sportbike club in Yahoo club's.

Go to Yahoo.com
click on clubs
search northjerseysportbike

------------------
---SHREDD!
'98 SuperHawk 996

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey you can also check out northjerseysportbike at clubs on Yahoo.com they are a club that only rides on weekends but love the twisties or you can check out www.ezryders,com, sportbike club, they meet once a month but are 82 members strong and ride and hang out anywhere from the village to the jersey shore.............Darren

------------------

·
Registered
24 Posts
Riding out in easters Suffolk county is a hell of a lot more fun than dodging NYC potholes or psychotic cab drivers in the S Turns on JRP....

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
There used to be a group that came up from the city (5 boroughs, Westchester, and L.I.) and rode through Rockland up the Palisades Parkway to Bear Mountain. They're a cool group of guys and pretty fast too, especially when there are no cops on the Palisades! I wonder what happened to them???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gixxer47,

I live in Baltimore and my bike is garaged there. Work has brought me to NY so often that I also have a place in the City (57th and Broadway) and I have been debating bring my bike up North (or getting a second one to keep up here).

Where do you keep your bike, what's your experience with public garages. If I keep a bike up here, I'd love to go riding.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts